Any child experiencing difficulty in the following developmental areas:
- Gross motor skills and coordination.
- Fine motor skills including handwriting.
- Communication and social skills.
- Play skills.
- Sensory processing.
- Self-care and independence.
- Skills in the school setting.
- Skills for life transition stages.
- Concentration and learning difficulties.
- Concerning behaviours.
- Physical conditions or concerns.
- Congenital conditions.
- Post surgery interventions.
- Health and fitness concerns.
Children with a physical or intellectual disability can be supported with additional services such as:
- Prescription of specialised equipment.
- AAC (alternative & augmentative communication).
- Splinting and casting.
- Post Botox intervention.
- Mobility aids and home modifications.
- Self care and independence.
- Life and work skills.
- Training & education programs for parents, teachers, education assistants & carers.
For more information on our services for schools or to make a booking, please click on the link below.