Our team at WizeTherapy provides physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology to adolescents and young adults who may need extra support for independence in daily tasks such as school, work, leisure activities, self-care and social skills.
Some common concerns of adolescents and young adults our physiotherapists can assist with are:
- Fitness, strength and endurance.
- Post surgery rehabilitation.
- Access to school programming such as sport and fitness, as well as leisure activities, eg. local sporting club or gym centre.
- Gait re-training
Some common concerns of adolescents and adults that our occupational therapists can assist with are:
- Need for specialised equipment in the home, school and/or work environment;
- Programmes for fine motor refinement and upper limb retraining;
- Sensory processing challenges in the school and/or work environment; and
- Planning and organisational skills in the school and/or work environment.
Some common concerns of adolescents and adults that speech and language pathologists at Wize Therapy can assist with are:
- Difficulties with language skills in the classroom environment.
- Need for school and/or work accommodations.
- Fluency of speech.
- Social skills training.
Our Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services can be accessed at our Booragoon, Butler, Atwell, Lesmurdie and Kelmscott clinics.
For more information on our services for typically developing adolescents and young adults, please contact us and one of our friendly staff will answer your questions or book your consultation.