Your Therapy Team
WizeTherapy is fortunate to have an amazing team of experienced and skilled Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants and Administration Officers who are ready to work with you and achieve your goals.
WizeTherapy is committed to working with your family as a team, and in providing a positive, holistic and transdisciplinary service. One strategy that we use for disability support services at WizeTherapy is to provide your family with a Key Worker.
Your family’s Key Worker is the guide to WizeTherapy disability support services for your family. Your Key Worker is your main point of contact and is responsible for helping to co-ordinate all of your therapy support services.
Your Key Worker can assist your family with the following:
- Goal setting and identifying your family’s priorities.
- Understanding your child’s diagnosis and/or areas of difficulty.
- Celebrating your child’s strengths and goal achievements.
- Advocating for your child’s needs or supporting you to advocate for your child’s needs.
- Helping you to access additional resources and community supports as you need them.
- Increasing your knowledge and ability to support your child’s goal achievement.
- Coordinating your support services at WizeTherapy and with different agencies.
- Being flexible in responding to your family’s needs as you navigate life changes and any barriers to accessing therapy support services.
If we sound like the right provider for your family, please complete our online referral form or contact our friendly administrative team on 08 9317 7932 for more information.