Our Occupational Therapy team has specialised skills in the following areas:
- Prescription and use of Assistive Technology (adaptive equipment)
- Sensory and emotional Regulation
- Attention and Concentration
- Visual perception and visual motor skills
- Cognitive skills (learning and remembering)
- Minor environmental modifications and access
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Mealtime Management and Restrictive Eating
- Developing independence in self-care (including dressing, toileting and sleep)
- Prewriting and handwriting skills
- Play and social skills
- Tween and Teen specific issues
Our Occupational Therapy team has specialised training in the following therapy approaches/ programs:
- Alert Program for Self-Regulation: How Does Your Engine Run?
- Zones of Regulation
- QiGong Sensory Massage
- Cognitive Orientation to Occupational Performance (Co-Op). A therapy approach for cognitive function development.
- Perceive, Recall, Plan, Perform (PRPP). A system of task analysis and therapy approach for cognitive processing and function.
- Assisting Hand Assessment (AHA) and Bimanual Therapy
- SOS Approach to Feeding
If we sound like the right provider for your family, please complete our online referral form or contact our friendly administrative team on 08 9317 7932 for more information.