White Zebra Foundation
Giving Back to the Community
WizeTherapy believes in the importance of giving back to the community and providing access to specialised therapy support services for all! The White Zebra Foundation is the not-for-profit arm of WizeTherapy that was created to assist children and their families in filling the gaps found within state and federal disability funding options.
Helping Those in Need
The White Zebra Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation that is designed to assist children to maximise their participation in life through access to specialised therapy supports and/or services, where government funding options are not available, and when they to do not have access to other financial means.
To be eligible for White Zebra sponsorship, a child should:
- Be up to 18 years of age.
- Be living in Australia.
- Not eligible for sufficient government funding including through the NDIS, ICWA, or the Continuity of Support Arrangements (CoSA) program.
- Be experiencing significant difficulties which are having a functional impact on their ability to participate within everyday activities and routines.
Examples of children who may be eligible for White Zebra sponsorship include:
- Children who do not have a diagnosed disability but are experiencing significant difficulties which are having a functional impact on their ability to participate within everyday activities and routines.
- Children who have a disability that is not considered eligible for funding from the NDIS, in the absence of additional diagnoses or functional impairments.
- Children who have a diagnosed disability which is having a functional impact on their ability to participate within everyday routines and activities, but who do not meet either NDIS eligibility requirements or Continuity of Support Arrangements (CoSA) program requirements.
If you think that the White Zebra Foundation could support your family to achieve your child’s therapy goals, please don’t hesitate to let your WizeTherapy therapist know. Your WizeTherapy therapist would be happy to apply to the White Zebra Foundation for support on your behalf.